Role of the Accounts Division
- Salaries and payments related to it (salary arrears, salary increments)
- Purchases according to the decisions of procurement and technical evaluation committees
- Payment of travelling expenses
- Maintaining the stores
- Preparation of accounts
- Annual budget estimates
- Annual advance ‘B’ account
- Appropriation account
- Loan payments for the department officers
(Distress loan, festival loan and special advances)
- Maintaining common account of the department, referee account, cooperative fund, and liquidation trustee account.
- Preparation of answers related to the audit queries conducted in the Head Office and the Assistant Commissioners offices.